On our most recent episode of Public Health United, Nina chats with Ed Yong, science writer for The Atlantic and New York Times best selling author of: “I contain multitude’s: the microbes within us & a grander view of life.” Tune in to hear about this wonderful storytelling of the microbiome, the role of journalists in communicating science, and insights into what science writing is all about.
Available Episode Formats:
- Direct download or listen here
- Subscribe to our iTunes channel here (free)
- Subscribe to our RSS feed here
Related Episode Links:
- Check out Ed’s book on amazon here.
- Sign up for his weekly newsletter, “The Ed’s Up,” here.
- Ed’s personal website
- Ed Yong’s articles at The Atlantic
- The Guardian review of “I Contain Multitudes”
- Ed’s twitter profile, follow him now!
- “Not exactly rocket science” blog –a good starting point is on Facebook