PHU appreciates your support and feedback!
We welcome applications for (volunteer) positions in PHU. If you are interested in any of the following positions (or have an idea you’d like to pitch) send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
1. Reason for why you want to join PHU
2. CV, background information
3. Sample of your writing (doesn’t need to be published writing, a draft of your proposed PHU article would be acceptable, for example)
-Writers needed for news analysis articles and public health 101 articles. Any subject related to public health and issues in public health communication welcome.
1. Guest writer: send us articles whenever you want
2. Official PHU member: contribute at least one article per month (or other significant contribution). This level of commitment will get you a spot on the “About us” page of the website and an offical title.
-Twitter and Facebook updates with daily public health news and thoughts on communication issues
-Networking and advertising
We could use help and feedback on the website, i.e. how to make it look and work better
We’d like to recruit a few people to connect with the public and interview or survey the public on : where they get their news, if they think it’s reliable, how do they know if it’s reliable, and what is their knowledge on important public health topics.
-Have an idea on how to improve public health communication? Let us know and we’ll work with you to make it happen.
Thanks for your interest in PHU!